Military Computer Image Generator (MILCIG)
Licence model for visual system MILCIG
MilCIG® is KMW´s world-class COTS Visual System software that runs on Windows® and Linux COTS PCs without additional 3rd party license fees. The KMW license model allows for easy upgrading of existing simulators to stateof-the-art technology. It is structured to support third party vendors who wish to integrate low-risk proven world-class Visual System technology into their simulation products.
PROVEN WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY FOR ALL VIRTUAL SIMULATORS:
KMW offers its image generator software package in a license model to support customers who wish to easily upgrade existing simulators with state of the art technology and to support third party vendors who wish to integrate low-risk proven world-class technology into their simulation products.
SENSOR SIMULATION INCLUDED:
MilCIG® has integrated simulation of thermal imaging and image intensifier capability. MilCIG® realistically displays thermal images of dynamic models, CGF, humans and environmental objects at all thermal imager fidelity levels by accounting for environmental conditions and interactions with the virtual model.
MilCIG® RUNS ON STANDARD WINDOWS® AND LINUX PCs:
- Full support of high-end PC Gaming Graphics Controllers
- License free from third party vendors
- Standard CIGI-Interface supported KMW-DIS-Interface for maximum capability
- Software Development Kit (SDK) provided
- Clear and detailed documentation
- Automatic engine for scattered placing of 3D animated trees and ground vegetation
- Particle systems simulation for dust, rain, snow, smoke, debris, water etc.
- KMW Guaranteed support and future upgrades
Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation / USA and other countries.