All activities are focused on securing the technological market leadership through the purchase of innovative, high quality and proper technological components. The selection of markets and partners depends on the current needs, whereby continuity and long-term partnerships are playing the major role. All activities are based sustainably on the ecological and economic policies of KMW. Our actions are based on transparency, fairness and the commitment to our compliance regulations.
Our purchasing strategy
The procurement department supports the contract execution of KMWs customers by building up and developing its worldwide supplier network.
You will become a potential partner, if you are a supplier, who complies with the following conditions and requirements:
- Certificates / approvals as required
- Effective and performance-focused management system
- Acceptance of our purchasing and quality assurance conditions (QA)
- Signing of NDA / confidentiality agreement
- Acceptance and establishment of trust mail for electronic data transmission
- Compliance with REACH, EU-RoHS etc.
- No use of conflict materials
- Compliance with legally regulated labour standards and rights as well as environmental standards
- Optimal cost-to-benefit ratio
- Cooperation in effective risk management
- High innovative capability to maintain our technological leadership
- Short delivery times and optimised reaction times
- High compliance with deadlines and effective logistics
- Effective communication and transparency
- Stable and high process quality
Do you have any further questions? Please contact us at the following address:
Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG
80997 Munich, Germany
Telephone: 0561 105 – 2950
E-mail: einkauf (at) kmweg.de